Power School PARENT/STUDENT Portal
If you require assistance to set up your Parent Portal account, please contact our office.
As a LIVE record of student attendance and grades is now available through the Power School Parent Portal, hard copy REPORT CARDS WILL NO LONGER BE MAILED HOME OR HANDED OUT TO STUDENTS.
Students do not need to sign up for their Student Portal Account. They simply need to log in to the P.S. Student Portal using their Palliser Windows Computer log-in. If they have any difficulty logging in, they can come to the school office for assistance.
PARENTS: Before you can set up an account, you will need to have your student's Access ID and Access Password. This is available from the school and is linked to your email address. The Access ID and Access Password has been sent home to parents who are not yet signed up. This year it was provided on a BRIGHT YELLOW letter on Registration Day. If you do not have this letter, please contact our office. To set up your account, please follow these steps:
Parent Portal link: https://ps.pallisersd.ab.ca/public/home.html
1. Open an Internet Browser on your computer. (These steps must be completed on a computer, and not a phone or handheld device when you set up your account.)
2. Type https://ps.pallisersd.ab.ca/public into the address bar. (We have also placed a link on our webpage.)
3. Click on the Create Account tab. Click on the BLUE Create Account button.
4. Under the Parent Account Details enter the information as requested. Choose a Username that you will remember. (It may be a good idea to write this down, as this is the USERNAME that you will use to log into your account.) Choose a Password that you will remember, according to the password rules that are outlined. This will be your PASSWORD to log in to your account.
5. Link Students to Account. Enter your child's name, and then the Access ID and Access Password for that student into the appropriate fields. (A letter will be produced for each child, with their individual Access ID and Access Password. If you have more than one child in the school, you may add all of them to your account on this screen.) Choose your relationship to the student from the drop-down menu (i.e. mother, father, grandmother, etc.)
PLEASE NOTE: The Access ID and Access Password is used only to set up your account and link you to your student(s). This WILL NOT be your Username and Password. Please choose a username and password that you will remember, and write it down if you need to. We (the KA School Office) does not have access to your password, however we can reset it for you if necessary.
If you have any questions regarding the use of PowerSchool please contact the school office at 403-345-3383. We have also set up laptop in the KAHS office to assist parents with sign up. If you are experiencing any difficulties signing up on your your own, please just give us a call or come visit us in the office between 9am - 3:30pm.