Final details have been determined, and we are working hard to make KAHS Graduation 2021 fun and memorable!
Graduates have already booked their time-slot (or for the few that have not, they can go to the KAHS Graduation 2021 Google Classroom, and book a remaining available time by clicking on the sign up link on the June 1st post by Miss Baraniecki.)
Here is what the day will entail:
- Graduates and 5 immediate family members are welcome into the school courtyard.
- Each ceremony will begin promptly at the scheduled time.
- Please enter the school through the WEST DOORS at the back of the building.
- Masks must be worn while entering and exiting the school. Masks can be removed once outdoors, under individual family tents.
- Live streaming of each ceremony can be found on the Kate Andrews High School Facebook page.
- Lifetouch Photography will be gifting each graduate a 5" X 7" photo of them receiving their certificate.
- All AHS restrictions must be followed with proper masking and social distancing guidelines.
- A graduation parade will follow, starting at the JEES parking lot at 3:30 (details in Google Classroom, on the Grad tab of the KAHS webpage, and linked below.)
For further details regarding grad, please see documents below or graduates may visit the KAHS Grad 2021 Google Classroom.